Saturday, January 9, 2010

relationshits


- Do you phone her? Beg her to come back?
- Yes.
- You're a piece of shit!
- Deception is brutal, i'm not pretending otherwise...
- How? How does it work? How do you do this to someone?
- I fell in love with her...
- As if you had no choice? There's a moment. There's always a moment. "I can do this, i can give in to this or i can resist it". I don't know when your moment was but i bet you there was one...Can i still see you? Fucking answer me can i at least see you?!
- I can't see you. If i see you i'll never leave you, never get over you.
- What will you do if i find someone else?
- Be jealous.
- You still fancy me?
- Of course.
- You're lying... I've been you. I amuse you but i bore you, you've grown sick of me even now with every moment you lose more and more of your interest...
- No. No. NO!
- You did love me?
- I'll always love you, i hate hurting you.
- Then why are you?
- 'Cause i'm selfish... And i think i'll be happier with her.
- You won't. You'll miss me. Noone will ever love you as much as i do. 
- I know. There's the problem you see...
- Why isn't love enough?
- It is... Don't you see? I just cannot bear it!